Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank You Card


Hello Family and Friends!! Here is a Thank You card that I made for all those gifts that I received at Christmas. I used the Penguin and Snowballs from the Polar Bears Collection svg file at MyScrapChick.com. The cards are the 5 leftover cards from my Christmas cards. They come from DCWV the Winter Combo Box of Cards from my local craft store. I loved his one but couldn't figure out how to incorporate a snowman onto it without losing the big snowflake. All of these were cut using scraps of paper laying around from other projects. I chalked all the edges of everything except for the snow. I stickled the snow mound, the snowballs and the big snowflake on the card. I placed a blue gem on the center of the snowflake and wrote Thank You on the sign using a black marker. That was it! Easy to put together.
Thanks for checking it out! I'd love to hear your feedback.
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment