Monday, December 27, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (a couple days late ;))
I hope that each of you have been as blessed as I have this year!! We had a relaxing weekend together just my husband and our children. We will celebrate Christmas this weekend with my family when my parents will come down to visit. I have been blessed with some wonderful daycare parents and friends that have given me giftcards to all the local craft stores in my area!!! I can't wait to use them!! :) I have decided one project that I want to do and will use the giftcards for. I want to make a huge picture to hang in my playroom. I am going to block off a canvas and with my Cricut cut out different images and letters of the alphabet. I was at my children's doctor when I saw the inspiration hanging on the wall there. The only difference is that I will use my Cricut to create all the different images and letters of the alphabet. You'll have to keep checking back to see how it turns out!! If anyone has any great ideas similar to this one, I'd love to hear them!!
Anyways, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and soon to be Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment