Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Ornament


So friends.... I need to take a moment and share with you the cutest thing ever!!! I was sitting in the rocking chair rocking one of my daycare babies. I was looking at our first ever real Christmas tree and admiring how nice it looks. I noticed that there was this black ornament on our tree. I don't remember ever having a black ornament except for my son's Darth Vader ornament when he loved Star Wars from years ago. I kept starring at it and wondered what in the world is it! Then I laid the baby down once she was asleep and came back to the tree to take a closer look. Well, this is what I found! My four year old daughter found my thumb drive and saw the hook on the bottom and thought it would be neat to hang it with the rest of the ornaments!! ;-) I just had to take a picture and share with everyone! It made me laugh and giggle!! Hope you do the same!!

Hugs,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment