Friday, December 3, 2010

Cheer Cupcake Boxes











Hello Friends and Family,




I have another project I did during my daughter's cheer season. We had to bring in snack for the girls after a game and so I decided to make some cupcakes. Actually, that is what my daughter requested that I make. I couldn't of course just send in cupcakes without making them adorable! I came up with this cupcake box. I used the Tags, Boxes, and more cartridge to create the box. Their team colors were blue and gold. I then used the cheerleader SVG file (from myscrapchick again) to cut out the pom poms. We had to use two different colors to give it more pizazz. The megaphone comes from the same SVG file. The word cheer is welded together in Make The Cut software. H S is cut from it as well. All we did is assemble the boxes and glue the images on each side, put a cupcake inside and closed it up. They were a big hit after the game!




Thanks for looking and I appreciate all your comments.




Hugs,




Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment