Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello Friends - Halloween Treat Boxes


Hello Friends!! It has been a super long time since I have posted any projects!! :( I am sorry to be neglecting my blog for such a long time. I've gone back to school and so most of my spare time has been spent doing homework/stuff for school or taking my children to football and cheerleading. I have created just a few projects that I am going to take the time to post here. The semester is almost over so I am looking forward to a break for the holidays as well as a chance to do some crafting!! My first project to show is these adorable pumpkin treat boxes. I used an SVG file from myscrapchick - which is my favorite place to buy from!! I used orange cardstock that I bought from my local craft store. I can't tell you what color it is as it has been awhile since I used it. I inked the edges of the pumpkin. I also pop dotted the center part of the pumpkin to give some dimension. I wanted them to have a handle so I wrapped pipe cleaners around a pencil and expanded them. I inserted them into a hole I made on each end of the box and Voila! I thought these were super cute and an easy thing to make.
I will be posting more to catch you up to date of what little I have done.
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment