Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Card


Here is my Christmas card that I made for all my friends and family! I used the Winterfaces file from MyScrapChick.com! I bought a box of DCWV box of Cards. They were the Winter Combo Cards. I decided to use them because they were on sale for 50% off. They came with 40 cards and envelopes. I didn't have to buy the extra paper for the cards. They came in different designs so not all of them were exactly the same. I didn't take pictures of all of them which I am regretting now but oh well. What is done is done, right. So I sized the SVG to make the snowman fit exactly across the front of the card. Cut all the details out and assembled onto the card. It was so easy to make!!! My four year old helped as well! ;) We pop dotted the knot to the scarf and then chalked the cheeks. Added a few details like the mouth and Voila!! A Christmas Card is born! We did about 35 of them in one evening! I needed something quick and easy as it was December 13th before I could even start on my cards. I ran super late this year due to going back to college. Well, hope you enjoy!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment