Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gift Card Holder




I have been working on a lot of projects for Christmas this week! I am so excited to have some free time to be working with my Cricut again!! Here I have made giftcard holders for my niece and nephew. I used the pillow box from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge. I used Design Studio to enlarge it to the size I needed for the gift card. The paper is from My Minds Eye. I wrapped a ribbon that I had from a long time ago. The tags are made from a SVG file from my favorite website - MyScrapChick.com. It is the ornament from the Christmas 2 Collection. I just used some scraps to make the tag. Attached it to the ribbon and Voila!! It was so easy to make. I'm sorry that I don't have the dimensions of the cuts but I made them a couple weeks ago and just finished the tags earlier in the week. I'd like to hear how everyone gives Gift Cards.


Hugs,


Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me which shape you used on that cartridge.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete