Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gift Box


Here is a gift box that I made for my Grandma to put gift certificates to McDonald's in. She loves to go to McD's and get their lattes. (I'm not much for anything other than hot chocolate.) I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge to cut this out. It is the crayon box. The paper is from My Minds Eye. It was super easy to put together! I slid the gift certificates in and then tied a ribbon around the box. I used the winter faces cut file from MyScrapChick.com for the tag. I think the tag was cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and more as well. (I don't have a size for you. I am super bad at just making the item and then realizing, "Oh I need measurements for my blog." I'm going to try to make a better effort in the New Year to do that. I used Design Studio and measured the box and the gift certificates and just made sure that I had enough room to put them in and be able to close the lid.) I added a little detail such as the eyes and mouth. Not sure if I chalked the cheeks but on my Christmas cards, I did. Attached the tag to the ribbon and there was her gift. Hope you enjoy looking at it. I loved it.

Hugs,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment