Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Softball Layout


Happy Scrapping Friends! I have been a busy beaver today. I am trying to catch on some scrapping. I have just about finished all the layouts from softball season. It won't be to much longer and softball will be starting again. I love this layout because of the different pictures that I took. I used Make the Cut to cut the scalloped circle. It was enlarged to about 8 inches. I'm sorry but I can't remember where I picked this up at. I got this before I started my blog and now I want to give credit where credit is due. Sorry! The title was created in Make The Cut using Tangerine font. It is about 1 1/2 inches high. The strips of paper was some that I had laying around. I edged the blue with some scalloped scissors. The star was cut using George Cricut cartridge. It is the star2. Not sure how big it is because I had cut it for an earlier layout but didn't use it. I really hate this yellow paper because it doesn't cut cleanly with the cricut. It doesn't matter how I turn the paper, it still doesn't cut smoothly. The button is just one from my stash that I had picked up along the way. I used twine to run through the holes and tie in a knot. Thanks for taking a look!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment