Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year y'all!!! I wish each of you a very prosperous year this year!! I have been enjoying the weekend with my family. It has been great visiting with everyone! A lot of good food and fun that is for sure! I have a couple of New Year's Goals I'd like to share. First of all, I want to get healthy and lose about 15 - 20 pounts this year. I want to be a better role model for my children when it comes to exercising and eating. My next goal is to be able to set aside a couple of hours or one day a week to work on craft projects - whether that be scrapbooking or working on other paper crafts. I work in spurts. I'll craft nonstop for a week or two and then take several weeks off. I keep doing that. I hate it because I really enjoy making things and I need to just set the time aside to help me relieve any stress or just to help relax. I would love to hear any that you might have.
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Until next time.....
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment