Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Layout



Here is a Christmas layout that I did with my kids in front of our Christmas tree on Christmas. I used a layout sketch from myscrapchick. It was one of their freebie's one week. I didn't use the cuts that they provided but just the idea. The paper is from a paper pad that I had received as a Christmas gift. It is from Snowy Days by Recollections. It has some super cute patterned paper in the stack. The red stripe going down the side and the trees are preprinted on the paper. I cut a mat from some of the coordinating striped paper that was in the pack. The green ribbon came from my stash. I believe that it was some ribbon that was on a gift package that I had saved from another Christmas. I like to save ribbon and things that I receive and then reuse them in my projects. The title was typed in Make The Cut using Script MT bold as the font. I joined the letters together. I used some green and white dotted paper that happened to be in my scrap stash. I really need to go through my scraps and use of them on my projects. That is it. Simple!
I plan on getting busy with some Valentine's projects so I'd love to hear what you will be doing for Valentine's.
Hugs,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment