Monday, January 17, 2011

Made To Crave

Happy Monday Friends!! I just wanted to let you know of an online Bible study that I have signed up to do. It started yesterday but it isn't to late to sign up. It is stemmed from a book that Lisa Terkeurst from Proverbs 31 ministries wrote. The book is titled, "Made to Crave - Satisfying Your Deepest Desire With God, Not Food." The host to the bible study is Melissa Taylor. You can find her blog at http://melissataylor.org/2011/01/16/made-to-crave-wk-1/

I hope the link works. I couldn't copy and paste it. Anyways, just thought I would pass this along to everyone. I read the first part of the book and am looking forward to the journey. If you happen to want to follow along, I'd love to hear what you have to say as well as maybe we could possibly discuss things with you as well here. You can also like her on Facebook and there is more available to you - a discussion group as well. I hear that people are having trouble gaining access to the book. You can order online at p31 but I found mine at my Christian bookstore. I called and they just so happened to just get a shipment in. Must be meant for me! They held a copy for me so I was excited to start when the study began and not waiting for my copy to arrive. Happy Monday and I got da powahhh!! :)
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment