Monday, January 10, 2011

Let It Snow!







Hi family and friends! I have the perfect layout for you tonight. It is snowing and suppose to turn to freezing rain by tomorrow here in NC. I thought this would be great to post this layout that I made last week. The layout is from PageMaps.com. It is a two page layout. These pictures were taken the day after Christmas. It snowed here. We actually lost electricity that day. My two youngest kids were outside playing while my husband and I put together the trampoline my oldest daughter got for Christmas. They had so much fun throwing snowballs at each other. I used paper from DCWV. It is their Christmas/winter collection. The snowman and the title came from MyScrapchick. It comes from their Snowman collection. The snowman is the Mister Snowman. I used scrap card stock for the snowflakes, title and snowman. I stickled the center of the snowflakes. The ribbon was something left in my stash. I am not sure where it came from. It is pretty simple but I had a lot of pictures I wanted to put down on this layout.

I hope everyone stays warm wherever they are!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment