Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ALL STAR LAYOUT


This is another layout from the LID challenge sketch from over at the Cricut Messageboard. The sketch is from PageMaps.com. These are pictures from the All Star team tournament that my daughter was on last season. It was so hot that day! It was over 100 degrees. I thought I would use this sketch as I had a ton of pictures from the day and wanted to use most of them. The navy blue paper is called midnight. I picked it up from my local craft store. The green grass also came from the craft store in single sheets. I faux stitched around the grass with a Reminisce white gel pen. The star with the title is cut using George and Basic Shapes cartridge. It is star2. I just love this star. I usually go to this star whenever I want to use stars on my projects. The yellow star was cut at 3 1/2", the blue at 3 1/4" and the white is 3". The little blue star is 1 1/2" and faux stitched with the white gel pen. The journaling star was cut out at 6", 5 3/4", and 5 1/2". I faux stitched around the inside of the white star using my double sided ZIG marker in black. I added journaling and pop dotted it onto the page. I faux stitched around the white card stock to make it look somewhat like I had sewn it onto the paper. The 4 star brads came from my stash of brads. I am not sure where they were bought from.



Happy Crafting friends!



Hugs,



Stephanie






No comments:

Post a Comment