Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ALL STARS



It has been a Terrific Tuesday!! This is a picture of my daughter at her All-Star softball game this last summer. It was EXTREMELY hot that day. The temps were over 100. Poor things! They tried their hardest but lost both of their games. It was a good experience for her all in all though. I loved these two pictures and so I wanted to put them together. I used the negative of the star that I had cut out from a previous page. I laid it over the one picture and thought this would make a cute frame. I faux stitched the edge of the frame with a black ZIG marker. The tag was prebought from Wal-mart from years ago before I had my Cricut. I was going through some stuff and decided that I needed to use some things up and went to this tag for this page. I hand wrote All Stars 2010 using the same ZIG marker. Then put a star embellishment on to add to the empty space of the tag. I did ink the edges of the tag as well in Navy blue ink. Their team colors were Navy blue, yellow and white. I then attached the tag with some twine and then glued the whole picture and tag down to the grassy page. I don't know about you but I am finding it very difficult to find different kinds of softball themed paper. I either use the grass or their team colors. If anyone knows of where I can find some different papers, please let me know. The picture of her batting is matted onto white yardstick. Then all of it is glued down to some Navy card stock.
Thanks for taking a look.
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment