Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LID Challenge for this week




Happy Crafting friends! We woke up this morning to a little bit of snow and a lot of ice on the ground. I don't have to work today so I am playing with my Cricut! Yay!! I used the LID Challenge sketch from the Cricut Messageboard. It is a sketch from PageMaps.com. I love their pages and like to play with them. I was looking through some of my photos and thought that the pictures from my daughter's softball team this year would be perfect. I used paper from my local craft store. All of the embellishments were cut using scraps in my scrap box. I did use the Baseball cartridge for all of the cuts on this layout. The big mitt is cut at 4". Play Ball! was cut at 2 1/2". The batters helmet, the base and the little mitt was cut using the Blackout feature at 1 1/2". I used a notebook paper for the journaling. I just was so proud of her this season! Hope you enjoyed my take on the challenge. Stay safe and warm everyone!
Hugs,
Stephanie






No comments:

Post a Comment