Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thank You Card

My son has been struggling in school this year. He passed his EOG tests and I was so proud of him!! One of his teacher's had bought him a Wendy's gift card for all the hard work he did on the tests! I made her a thank you card for him to write in and give to her. The cards are a precut card and envelope set that my mom who happens to support my habit from time to time picked up for me. All I had to do was fold the card in half. I cut a piece of the dotted paper from DCWV called Dot Colored Lines. I picked this up at Jo Ann's when they were having a great sale on their open stock paper. The pink is lipstick from coredinations. I used an SVG cut that I'm not sure where exactly I picked it up from. I'm thinking SVGcuts.com. I added some gems and a blue ribbon and there it was! It was so simple and easy to make once I decided what exactly I wanted to do. It took more time picking out the image than putting the card together. I have some more birthday party stuff to work on so be looking back for all that!!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment