Tuesday, June 28, 2011

End of Year Teacher Gifts




Hi friends!! Here is a teacher gift that I made for my kids to give to their teachers. I know it seems like it is late but they go to school all year round so their last day of school isn't until this Thursday. I saw this idea on the old Cricut Messageboard. It is so easy and simple to make. All you have to do is buy some acrylic picture frames. I found a few at the Dollar Tree. Scrap a 5 x 7 piece of paper and slide it into the frame. The paper is from the Grade School stack from DCWV. The zig zag is cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge at 1 1/2". I did have to trim it down some as it was bigger than what I needed. The green card stock is golf course from coredinations. The apple and bus is from the Doodlecharms cartridge. I cut them at 2". The bottom part is a 2" x 5" strip of paper. I added the letters using the Roly Poly feature of the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. They were cut at 1 1/2". I added some faux stitching and then glued it to the outside of the bottom. I did that because the stickers didn't want to come completely off. I tried just about everything to get all the sticky stuff off. Just slap some post it notes onto the top of the frame and there you go!! I'd love to hear what you've done for teachers! Have a great day!!

Hugs,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment