Monday, June 27, 2011

Pin the Cherry on the Ice Cream Cone




Hi friends!! I have been working on my daughter's 5th birthday party! I am almost done with everything. Today I have a twist to the game Pin the Tail on the Donkey. We are having an ice cream party for her and so we will play pin the cherry on top of the ice cream cone. I took a poster board that I bought at the Dollar store. I used Plantin Schoolbook for the lettering. The letters are 2 1/2" and I believe that they are cut using the roly poly feature as well. The ice cream cone is cut using fit to page. I had some trouble with a couple of the layers so they were cut using the sizing of 11 1/2". It is from the Sweet Treats cartridge. I added some stickling to the cherries to make them stand out. I cut out 2" circles for the cherries. I hope that this will be a sweet addition to my daughter's party!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment