Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day gift








Hi friends!! Today I have a gift that my daycare kids helped put together for their Dad for Father's Day. I cut out the frame using my Cricut. I used Design Studio and the Keystone cartridge to weld together the letters. I used recycled cereal boxes for the frame. I cut out all the letters separately too. The children glued the letters down to the frame. They wrote on their tag and stars and then glued them down. No one wanted to try tying the ribbon so I did do that. I have also taped down some pictures inside the two D's of each of the children. I added some bent paperclips and taped them to the back to allow for it to stand up. I hope all the father's really like them! Have a great weekend!!



Hugs,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment