Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Arrangement








Hi friends!! I am in the midst of making things for my daughter's birthday party which is this weekend!! I was going to make a gumball topiary but decided against it. I decided to put my Cricut to work instead. I took a dollar pail from Target and covered it with some card stock to hide the polka dot pattern that didn't match the party colors. To hide some imperfections, I added the ribbon to the top part of the pail. The pinwheels are from an earlier post. They are simple to make. I added them at the end because I felt that it was just missing something. All of the cuts are from the Sweet Treats cartridge. The ice cream cone is cut at 4 1/2". Happy Birthday, the party hat and the 5 candle is 4". I attached them to bbq skewers and then poked them down into the Styrofoam. I added some sparkly shredded paper to cover the Styrofoam and there you have it. Simple and easy! I'd love to hear what all you've done for birthday party decor!!






Hugs,






Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment