Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Layouts
















Hi everyone! My computer charger had died and so I needed to order another one. I wasn't able to access the internet for about a week! WOW! It was tough! LOL! You know it is amazing how much we rely on technology nowadays. Then we had company come for a visit. So I haven't had much of a chance to post anything new. After my company left, I have been working on some wedding layouts. My daughter was the flower girl in a friend's wedding a few years ago. I have been wanting to scrap them. I wanted to do a black and white album - paper that is. I have been looking for the right paper and came across some about 2 weeks ago when my sister-in-law and I were out shopping. My thought was to just do black and white. I found some paper from Me & My Big Ideas and DCWV. I couldn't decide. I asked my sister-in-law her opinion and she said the Big Ideas paper pack. It consisted of black and white with some color in it. I was hesitant and bought it anyway - besides it had more paper in it which was a bigger plus. So, after I started working with the paper, I am so thankful that I did buy it. The touch of color just adds that extra special touch! I am happy that I did buy it and so, here is what I have been working on over the last week. The third layout was one of my favorites!! I didn't use the Cricut for this one but love it!! I used make the cut for the titles and brackets and the Wedding Cart for the swirls. Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment