Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aquarium Layout













Hi everyone! Hope you are staying cool this weekend! We were out in the 100 and some degree weather yesterday. My oldest daughter had softball tournaments Friday and yesterday. They won their game Friday and then lost two games yesterday. I think the heat worked a toll on them. It was fun needless to say. Today, I have a two page layout I did from when we went to the aquarium last summer. I love the fish paper from Cosmo Cricket called Snorkel: School's out. The purple mats for the photos came from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack. The rest of the paper was scraps laying around that I wanted to use up. I used the Sea Treasures svg file from myscrapchick for the fish, the seaweed, starfish and the snorkel boy. I chalked the edges of the cuts. The water was cut from card stock using the Creative Memories wavy cutting system. It was the first time I had used it. I had a hard time for some reason. It didn't want to cut all the way through the paper. It probably was just me though. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and stay cool! :)










Hugs,










Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment