Monday, July 26, 2010

Football/Cheer Layout







Hi everyone! Here is another layout for the LID challenge over at Cricut.com on the messageboard. I chose pictures from 2008 football/cheerleading season. They are pictures of my two children and my two nephews who played that year. I started with paper from Colorbok - School Life. It is the football field paper. I first cut a megaphone from maroon Bazzill card paper. I cut it out a 6". The cutfile is from the MTC gallery. Next, I cut GO LIONS from white cardstock using MTC. Century Schoolbook font was used. The word "GO" was cut at 1/2" and the "LIONS" was cut at 1". I then used the Desgin Studio to cut the tags for under the photos. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. I pushed the shift button, mirror/window button and lgcrc2-h button to cut out the tags. They were sized in DS at about 3 1/2" long and 3/4" tall when folded down. I then cut out a grey rectangle to fit under the window. I glued the grey cardstock to the tag and glued the window down to form the tag. I added some handwriting and attached them under the pictures with some black brads I had laying around from a long time ago. The football ribbon was also in my stash. Above the journaling, I used footballs cut out from the football svg file from treasureboxdesigns. It was cut at about 1" long. I then cut white and silver ribbon at 3" in length and tied them together. I just attached them to the top and bottom of the journaling. The journaling was done on my computer. For the title, I used Earwig Factory. I think this is a really fun font to play with. The rest of the journaling was done in Tinker Toy. I inked the edges too. That about sums it up. Thanks for checking out my blog and have a great day!!!




Hugs,




Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment