Monday, July 26, 2010

Beach Layout























****I can't figure how to get the 2 page layouts to show up without chopping half of it off so if you click on the image, it will show you a close up. *****




















Yesterday, I finished a 2 page layout from the Cricut Messageboard for this weeks LID Challenge. I used Tropical Treasures svg file from myscrapchick to cut the sun, the beach balls, the waves and the shovel and pail. For the sun, I cut it at about 4" - I think. I chalked the edges and faux stitched it with a black pen. For the center of the sun, I ran it through my printer using Tangerine font and then popped it. The beach balls were cut at about 1" and just glued together. I duplicated the wave and welded them together to get a line of them. I cut them at about 3" and then chalked them with white chalk. I tore a border of tan paper to represent the sand. I also chalked it with a little bit of brown. I'm not sure the size of the shovel and pail but it was cut and popped too. The journaling (which I am not to fond of) was just printed in Word using Curlz MT font. I cut the lines apart, inked with blue ink and staggered them some. The paper is from Happy Trails Beach Toss. Thanks for looking and would like to hear what you think!!









Hugs,









Stephanie

1 comment: