Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank You Card




Hi again! I wanted to share with you a Thank You card that I made this week for one of my daycare families. I have been caring for their child for a year now and they brought me a giftcard for PaPa John's thanking me. I was really surprised and who doesn't like pizza especially when it will mean I won't have to cook dinner some evening!! :) I used DCWV blossoms and butterflies paper stack. Using the George cart, I cut a 6", 5", and a 4" circle out of 3 contrasting papers. I glued them down to the left of the card and cut off what hung over. I then used Make The Cut to cut out the butterfly (came from the MTC gallery) and used Tangerine font to cut Thanks. I embossed the butterfly with Swiss Dots and popped it. Added 2 blue jewels and then faux hand stitched the two outer edges of circles. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!










Hugs,










Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    I love the colors you chose for this card-I am so into butterflies LOL ;) love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! I loved this paper! It was cheery and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie that card is beautiful! I love the bright color combinations. Great job!

    ReplyDelete