Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beautiful Layout







Hi everyone! Boy, I am on a roll this week! I have another layout for you. These are pictures of my youngest daughter. This would have to be my favorite layout. I just love these pictures too! I used a sketch from Scrapbook Sketches from Scrapiopath. I used Make The Cut for all of the cuts on the page. Paper is from DCWV - Flower Shower Spring Stack. I cut a scalloped circle at about 11 inches. The green frame came from myscrapchick.com. It is the 2 piece doodle frame. I just used the top frame. I enlarged the frame to 5 inches wide by 8.25 inches tall. The pictures in the frame are cut at 4 x 4". I used Make The Cut to cut the word beautiful. It is 1.5" x 4". I also stickled the title as well. The heart above the i is a sequin from my stash. The flowers are cut using yellow card stock. I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and cut them at 2 inches. I have a stash of buttons that I added blue buttons to the centers. The journaling is Tangerine font and just printed off the printer. That about covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment