Friday, February 4, 2011

LID Challenge for the week




Happy Friday Y'all!!! This is a LID challenge for this coming up week over at the Cricut Messageboard. I was so excited to get started on it as I haven't been able to play along because my children and I have been sick for about 2 weeks now. The pictures are from the dozen of roses my husband sent me for my birthday back in December. I thought that this sketch would be perfect for these pictures. The paper is open stock from JoAnn's. It is called Confetti and Daisies and Daisy Stripes from Sandylion Sticker Designs. The title was cut at 3 1/2 inches using Sweet Treats cartridge. I used some scrap brown and pink paper for the title. Surprise was cut using Plantin Schoolbook at 1 inches. The tag is also from the Sweet Treats cartridge as well. It is cut at 1 1/2 inches. The ribbon is just some brown picked up from Wal-Mart a long time ago. Buttons and gems are from my stash. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment