Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hi Y'all! I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!! My hubbie and I don't do a whole lot when it comes to celebrating the holidays. We all went out together at the Golden Corral (my family's favorite restaurant) yesterday after church. My son was such a sweet little thing. I love this one cake that they have. I wasn't going to eat any cake as I am trying to lose a few pounds but my sweet little son went up to the dessert bar and got me a piece of cake that I absolutely love!! I couldn't not eat it!!! It would totally crush his little heart so I ate about half of it hoping that he wouldn't see that I didn't eat it all. It just made my heart melt when he brought it back for me. Well, I'd love to hear how everyone else celebrates Valentine's Day!!
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment