Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Here is the Mother's Day card that I made for my mom for Mother's Day. The font on the front is an SVG file from MyScrapChick.com. The background was just cut a little smaller than the card. The flower paper is from DCWV and is called Assorted Splats. I love it!!




The inside came from Martha Stewart. All I did was fold some squares of paper and trace a petal shape onto them, cut them out and assembled it. I thought it was really cute! I love the pop out part of it. You can get all the instructions on her website. The reviews of the craft said that a lot of people had a hard time following the directions. I didn't think that it was hard to follow at all. I made it in one shot.

Well, have a great Tuesday!!!

Hugs,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment