Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just A Swingin!











Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have a layout I did of my daughter. She just learned to pump and keep swinging this summer. She loves to swing! It is kind of nice not to have to push her too! I used DCWV and My Mind's Eye for the patterned paper. The rest is card stock from the craft store. The background was cut using Make the Cut software. I cut a scalloped circle and used it on the "beautiful" layout. For this one, I used the negative side of the scallop and glued it to the white butterfly paper. I matted the middle picture with some green dotted paper from My Mind's Eye. "JUST A" was created using Make The Cut again cutting out from white card stock 1/2 inch size circles. I then stamped the letters onto each circle from some stamps my mom picked up for me. "Swingin" was cut again using Make The Cut software with Rockwell font at about 1 1/2 inches tall by 5 inches wide. It was cut as bold font too. I cut it out two times. Once with orange cardstock and one with black. I then glued the two letters together allowing part of the black to peep through to make it stand out a bit more. The bird, tree branch and girl all came from myscrapchick.com. I chalked the edges and popped the hands. The journaling was computer generated using Kids 4 Fun font. I cut each line apart and glued them down. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!




Hugs,




Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment