Monday, August 9, 2010

Back To School Gift Bags


Hi y'all!! It is back to school time for my kids. They started school last week. I volunteered to bring in small and medium gift bags as wish list items for my daughter's homeroom teacher. I went to the Dollar Tree and bought the bags 2 for a buck. I then went home and put my wonderful Cricut to work! I used colored card stock from the craft store in solid colors. I used Make The Cut to cut the images. The school bus, pencil, scissors and glue came from an SVG file from myscrapchick called School days. The chalkboard and apple was an SVG but I'm not sure where it came from. I just sized all of them to a size suitable for the bag. I added a school themed ribbon to some of the bags to dress them up a bit. I loved it and want to get started with the back to school layouts by using the SVG files. My daughter took them to school today and the teacher loved them!! She said that she didn't want to give them out because they were to nice! :) I'm just thrilled that she liked them!

Hugs,

Stephanie

1 comment: