Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Mini-Album
















Hi everyone! My first post is going to be a Baby Mini-album that I had made and gave to my son's friend's parents for their soon to be baby boy. I purchased the tab book from myscrapchick.com and used Make The Cut software to cut it out of chipboard. I then used DCWV Nana's kids paper for the backgrounds. I embellished it with things that I had accumulated as well as used the New Arrival Cricut cartridge for some things too. I think that the lion frame is a SVG file from Treasurebox designs. It was so much fun putting it together and they really loved the gift. Hope you enjoy looking at it! I love to hear feedback so feel free to leave a comment! Thanks and come back again soon as I will be posting more things I have done or will be working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment